long time reader 1st post

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Oct 27, 2005.

  1. James

    James Guest

    MCNGP- Morons Council Now Giving Pen!s
    or perhaps Mighty Cool Nerds Group Place
    or maybe Minature C0ck Niblers Getting Played
    or Major Computer Networking Gadgets Please
    or Mobile Cats Need Garbage Police
    or My Computer Needs Good Piktures
    or Mothers Come Now Gravy Pepper
    or or Man Can Neil Get P!ssy?

    James, Oct 27, 2005

  2. James

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    What? Another Jameshole?
    kpg, Oct 28, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    uh no, I am THE Jameshole

    Thanks for coming out though

    James, Oct 28, 2005
  4. James

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > uh no, I am THE Jameshole
    >
    > Thanks for coming out though

    Oh, sorry, you said it was your first time.

    I Guess you lied. :-0

    Anyway, I was out last time you were in, so I'm
    a little out of touch.

    Thanks for your concern.
    kpg, Oct 28, 2005
  5. James

    James Guest

    LOL, it was the OP first time, not mine

    James, Oct 28, 2005
  6. James

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\176072.htm (10/28/2005
    > 11:10:04 AM) # LOL, it was the OP first time, not mine
    >
    > "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> James <> said something like
    >>
    >>> uh no, I am THE Jameshole
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for coming out though
    >>>

    >> Oh, sorry, you said it was your first time.
    >>
    >> I Guess you lied. :-0
    >>
    >> Anyway, I was out last time you were in, so I'm
    >> a little out of touch.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your concern.

    Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.

    Don't make me vibrate your...oh nevermind.

    kpg
    kpg, Oct 28, 2005
  7. James

    CBIC Guest

    > Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.

    You mean you didn't see the web page I put up in honor er... disgust of
    jameshole?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 28, 2005
  8. James

    James Guest

    And I must say it was a classic website
    Very classy

    James, Oct 28, 2005
  9. James

    CBIC Guest

    James wrote:
    > And I must say it was a classic website
    > Very classy

    You're still an a$$.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 28, 2005
  10. James

    James Guest

    I must certainly am

    James, Oct 28, 2005
  11. James

    James Guest

    correction
    I MOST certainly am

    James, Oct 28, 2005
  12. James

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    >I must certainly am

    There's just something seriously rong with that.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 28, 2005
  13. James

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\176078.htm (10/28/2005
    > 12:43:01 PM) #
    >> Look. I told you I was OUT OF TOUCH.
    >>

    > You mean you didn't see the web page I put up in honor er... disgust
    > of jameshole?

    No. I guess I was busy being Hurricaned.

    repost?

    oh, wait... it's not that goat thing is it?

    Nevermind.

    kp "stuck at phase 3" g
    kpg, Oct 28, 2005
  14. James

    CBIC Guest

    > No. I guess I was busy being Hurricaned.

    That's no excuse. You need to be more dedicated to usenet than that.

    > repost?

    Probably not. I had a hard time explaining to my boss why there's a picture
    of a jacka$$ on my web server. I told him we got hacked.

    > oh, wait... it's not that goat thing is it?

    If you're referring to goatse, no way. That's too nasty, even for me to
    post. Now, tubgirl, maybe.

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 28, 2005
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    > post. Now, tubgirl, maybe.

    The best.
    Jtyc, Oct 28, 2005
  16. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:e0OsKo02FHA.3092
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Man Can Neil Get P!ssy

    why, yes...yes I can...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Once a king always a king, but once a knight isn't enough.
    Neil, Oct 28, 2005
  17. James

    Consultant Guest

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bunny_tapdancer.html