Long life Linux

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=, Dec 30, 2003

  2. I think the statememt is actually "Long LIVE Linux". Stupid idiot.

    Brendon Rogers, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Excuse me: Long live your sister
    =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 30, 2003
  5. Mr. Penguin wrote:
    > Excuse me: Long live your sister

    We need BATMAN to help us! It's the notorius Penguin!

    Quick, turn on the BAT LIGHT!

    --
    Fris "Burgess Meredith" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 30, 2003
  6. "Mr. Penguin" <> wrote in message

    -grep penguin clue

    returns nothing

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 30, 2003
  7. No, long life milk.

    Brendon Rogers, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Don´t you love a real O.S. Batman?
    =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Don't you love the fact that such a Linux fan can't figure out how to use a
    newsreader in Linux and has to resort to posting through web based CDO
    newsreader powered by <shudder> Windows 2000?

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 30, 2003
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >We need BATMAN to help us! It's the notorius Penguin!
    >
    >Quick, turn on the BAT LIGHT!

    SPLAT!!!

    POW!!

    CCCRUSH!!!!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >We need BATMAN to help us! It's the notorius Penguin!
    >
    >Quick, turn on the BAT LIGHT!

    HOLY COW!!!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  12. Nope, but it is funny
    =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=, Dec 30, 2003
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TXIuIFBlbmd1aW4=?=

    Dragon Guest

    err: missing penguin clue

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message