London Stock Exchange blames outage on [Microsoft Products]

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Nov 11, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Nov 11, 2007

  2. Au79

    theokochen Guest

    theokochen, Nov 11, 2007

  3. theokochen wrote:

    > "Au79" <> schreef in bericht
    >> London Stock Exchange blames outage on Infolect
    >> Christian Annesley
    >>
    >> *Connectivity glitch stalls trading for first time in seven years*
    >>
    >> She said the problem appeared to lie with Infolect's three interactive
    >> gateways ... uses Microsoft .net technology and a SQL Server database ...
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2qfy85
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html
    >> http://rixstep.com/1/20040719,00.shtml
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux
    >> http://www.ubuntu.com

    ..NET goes back seven years? Hmmm... I don't think so.

    --

    Jerry McBride ()

    Jerry McBride, Nov 12, 2007
  4. Au79

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Au79 <> wrote in news:BysZi.1028$:

    > London Stock Exchange blames outage on Infolect
    > Christian Annesley
    >
    > *Connectivity glitch stalls trading for first time in seven years*
    >
    > She said the problem appeared to lie with Infolect’s three interactive
    > gateways ... uses Microsoft .net technology and a SQL Server database ...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2qfy85

    Nowhere is Microsoft blamed. It also states that this glitch is the first
    outage in 7 years. The do mention that they use .NET and SQL but did not
    attribute the outage to in any way related to these products.

    Fuzzy Logic, Nov 13, 2007