    Chris

    --
    Chris Klug
    Chris Klug, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Chris Klug

    Ted Rogers Guest

    > I'm going to be in London in a few weeks and while I'm there I'd like to
    > try to purchase a pack of Ilford Gallerie ink jet paper that has the
    > Epson 2200 drivers. Can anyone tell me the name of a shop that carries
    > the paper?
    >
    > Chris

    Hi Chris

    If you are in Central London there are many shops in Tottenham Cour Road to
    choose from, and Jessops is not far away in Lower Oxford Street, which has a
    good range of papers.

    Hope this helps

    Ted
    Ted Rogers, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Chris Klug

    Lucrezia Guest

    In message <>,
    Chris Klug <> writes
    >Hello all
    >
    >I'm going to be in London in a few weeks and while I'm there I'd like to
    >try to purchase a pack of Ilford Gallerie ink jet paper that has the
    >Epson 2200 drivers. Can anyone tell me the name of a shop that carries
    >the paper?

    The Jessops on New Oxford Street (a couple of blocks south of the
    British Museum) has the largest range of Ilford and Epson papers I've
    seen in a store, so it's a very good bet to have what you want - but try
    to get there early morning, or you'll spend far too much time waiting in
    queues... There may be other branches closer to where you'll be, but
    they may not have the same stock: http://www.jessops.co.uk/

    -Lucrezia

    --
    http://www.dont-blink.net/lining_up.htm
    Lucrezia, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Chris Klug

    Chris Klug Guest

    In article <NB1dfuCn8jQ$>,
    Lucrezia <> wrote:

    > The Jessops on New Oxford Street (a couple of blocks south of the
    > British Museum) has the largest range of Ilford and Epson papers I've
    > seen in a store, so it's a very good bet to have what you want - but try
    > to get there early morning, or you'll spend far too much time waiting in
    > queues... There may be other branches closer to where you'll be, but
    > they may not have the same stock: http://www.jessops.co.uk/

    Thank you very much. This will help me quite a lot.

    --
    Chris Klug
    Chris Klug, Aug 20, 2003