    --
    dave @ stejonda

    Beyond the farmyard the wind in the trees.
    dave @ stejonda, May 25, 2005

  2. dave @ stejonda

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes

    >I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    >London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(

    I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
    distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).

    And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

    DF
    David Floyd, May 25, 2005

  3. dave @ stejonda

    Guest

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:47:17 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes
    >>
    >>I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    >>London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(
    >>

    >I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
    >distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).
    >
    >And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

    Did you not notice the sad emoticon?

    --
    cerberus
    , May 25, 2005
  4. dave @ stejonda

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, writes
    >On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:47:17 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, dave @ stejonda writes
    >>>
    >>>I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    >>>London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(
    >>>

    >>I think you'll find that these are ALL London numbers. There is no
    >>distinction between inner and outer London (all 020).
    >>
    >>And soon to include numbers beginning 3nnn nnnn

    >Did you not notice the sad emoticon?

    Sorry, no I didn't - must get my glasses seen to.
    I understand the purpose of your post now.

    DF
    David Floyd, May 25, 2005
  5. dave @ stejonda

    Ivor Jones Guest

    dave @ stejonda wrote:
    > I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    > London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(

    Don't you mean London (020) codes..?

    There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 25, 2005
  6. dave @ stejonda

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, Ivor Jones writes
    >dave @ stejonda wrote:
    >> I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    >> London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(

    >Don't you mean London (020) codes..?
    >
    >There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.
    >
    >Ivor

    Ivor, don't you read posts in a thread before you reply?

    This point was made over 9 hours ago.

    David
    David Floyd, May 25, 2005
  7. dave @ stejonda

    Ivor Jones Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > In message of Wed, 25 May 2005, Ivor Jones writes
    >> dave @ stejonda wrote:
    >>> I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering
    >>> both London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater)
    >>> 0208. :(

    >> Don't you mean London (020) codes..?
    >>
    >> There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.
    >>
    >> Ivor

    > Ivor, don't you read posts in a thread before you reply?
    >
    > This point was made over 9 hours ago.

    I know, which is why I made it again ;-)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 25, 2005
  8. dave @ stejonda

    Graham Guest

    > > I'm sure you're all pleased to know that Vonage UK are offering both
    > > London (Central) 0207 numbers as well as London (Greater) 0208. :(

    > Don't you mean London (020) codes..?
    >
    > There are no 0207 or 0208 codes in London.
    >
    > Ivor

    And ironey is what your missus does on washing day (?)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham, May 25, 2005