    Just wondering if anyone can help!

    Many thanks,

    John
    John, Jun 9, 2008

  2. John

    Tim Guest

    John wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for a London 020 8 number, specifically ending 6890, to
    > use as a fax-to-email number. I've tried my usual supplier, but they
    > have nothing available.

    There is an 020 3 xxx 6890 number available.

    I'm not saying where, otherwise somebody else is likely to nab it first.

    Tim
    Tim, Jun 9, 2008

  3. John

    John Guest

    On 9 Jun, 17:31, Tim <> wrote:
    > There is an 020 3 xxx 6890 number available.
    >
    > I'm not saying where, otherwise somebody else is likely to nab it first.
    >
    > Tim

    Well my email address is valid, so please let me know!

    Thanks.

    John
    John, Jun 9, 2008
  4. John

    J B Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message

    > Well my email address is valid, so please let me know!

    Doesn't look too valid to me, is it????????????

    --
    J B
    J B, Jun 9, 2008
  5. On 9 Jun, 22:22, "J B" <> wrote:

    > Doesn't look too valid to me, is it????????????
    >
    > --
    > J B

    I think you'll find no.domain.name is actually a valid domain name :)
    John McGarrigle, Jun 9, 2008
  6. John

    Tim Guest

    J B wrote:
    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Well my email address is valid, so please let me know!

    > Doesn't look too valid to me, is it????????????

    It works. Email delivered, and I got a reply.

    Tim
    Tim, Jun 9, 2008
  7. John

    J B Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message

    >> Doesn't look too valid to me, is it????????????

    > It works. Email delivered, and I got a reply.

    Doh!

    Apologies - you're never too old to learn ;-)

    --
    J B
    J B, Jun 10, 2008
  8. John

    John Guest

    On 9 Jun, 23:10, Tim <> wrote:

    > It works.  Email delivered, and I got a reply.
    >
    > Tim

    Indeed! Thanks for that. I've snapped it up in case i've got no luck
    with 0208, but I'm still looking if anyone can help!

    Thanks,

    John
    John, Jun 10, 2008
  9. John

    Guest

    On 9 Jun, 17:05, John <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for a London 020 8 number, specifically ending 6890, to
    > use as a fax-to-email number. I've tried my usual supplier, but they
    > have nothing available.
    >
    > Just wondering if anyone can help!
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > John

    Call Premier Voicemail on 020 8236 0236 or www.premiervoicemail.co.uk

    John
    , Jun 10, 2008
  10. John

    John Guest

    On 10 Jun, 14:01, wrote:

    > Call Premier Voicemail on 020 8236 0236 orwww.premiervoicemail.co.uk
    >
    > John

    Looks a bit pricey considering other providers charge around £2/3 per
    month, but i've sent you an email..

    Thanks,

    John
    John, Jun 10, 2008
  11. John

    John Guest

    On 2008-06-10 14:09:55 +0100, John <> said:

    > On 10 Jun, 14:01, wrote:
    >>

    >> Call Premier Voicemail on 020 8236 0236 orwww.premiervoicemail.co.uk
    >>
    >> John

    > Looks a bit pricey considering other providers charge around £2/3 per
    > month, but i've sent you an email..
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John

    I'm afraid Premier Voicemail were far too expensive on an ongoing basis
    for a simple fax to email number.. I don't mind paying a premium setup
    fee to get the number I want, but ongoing costs have to be reasonable.

    So still looking!

    Thanks,

    John
    John, Jun 16, 2008
  12. John

    cybuerke Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > I'm afraid Premier Voicemail were far too expensive on an ongoing basis
    > for a simple fax to email number.. I don't mind paying a premium setup fee
    > to get the number I want, but ongoing costs have to be reasonable.
    >
    > So still looking!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John

    Have you looked at voipuser.org ? It's a community rather than a commercial
    setup, but if it's just a simple fax to email service you need, it'll most
    certainly do the job.

    http://www.voipuser.org/mynumbers.html
    cybuerke, Jun 16, 2008
  13. John

    John Guest

    On 2008-06-16 19:28:32 +0100, "cybuerke" <> said:

    > Have you looked at voipuser.org ? It's a community rather than a commercial
    > setup, but if it's just a simple fax to email service you need, it'll most
    > certainly do the job.
    >
    > http://www.voipuser.org/mynumbers.html

    Thanks, but I'm looking for a fairly specific number to compliment my
    existing voice number. Voipuser.org don't seem to do 020 8..

    If you know different please let me know!

    Thanks,

    John
    John, Jun 16, 2008
  14. John wrote:
    > I'm afraid Premier Voicemail were far too expensive on an ongoing basis
    > for a simple fax to email number.. I don't mind paying a premium setup
    > fee to get the number I want, but ongoing costs have to be reasonable.
    >
    > So still looking!

    Do you know which wholesalers you've been checking? e.g. Magrathea, Gamma?

    cheers
    peter

    <email/web_hosting/business_voip> <t:01225 800 810>
    Peter Gradwell, Jun 17, 2008