    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Feb 17, 2013

  3. RichA

    Paul Ciszek Guest

    In article <>,
    RichA <> wrote:
    >http://www.ephotozine.com/article/lomography-belair-x-6-12-trailblazer-21365

    What am I looking at? A large-format digital camera? They give the
    dimensions of images like 6x9, 6x9, 6x12 but without units.

    --
    Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
    pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor
    Paul Ciszek, Feb 17, 2013
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Feb 17, 5:36 pm, (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >
    > RichA  <> wrote:
    > >http://www.ephotozine.com/article/lomography-belair-x-6-12-trailblaze...

    > What am I looking at?  A large-format digital camera?  They give the
    > dimensions of images like 6x9, 6x9, 6x12 but without units.

    It's film, the reference to ISO is to film, not a sensor. Lomo does
    film cameras, most of them cheap plastic things designed for odd
    results.
    RichA, Feb 18, 2013