    2.0.0.9). It is red and italicized.

    As I do not recall seeing this previously, I am wondering what it is.

    Thanks!
    KEVIN RHINEHART, Nov 10, 2007

  2. KEVIN RHINEHART wrote:
    > The word "Lola" is in the lower right box of my Firefox browser (v.
    > 2.0.0.9). It is red and italicized.
    >
    > As I do not recall seeing this previously, I am wondering what it is.
    >
    > Thanks!

    do you by any chance have the extension lola?:

    if so, then you need to update the extension and you can
    then read this for more info about what your problem is:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 10, 2007

  3. Thanks! Incidentally, after about 15 minutes of posting my question, my son
    walks in the room and I ask him. He knew what to do immmediately! Yep,
    it's the extension lola!

    Again, thanks!

    KEVIN RHINEHART, Nov 10, 2007