LOL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 10, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
    morning.

    I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
    all my stuff.â€

    “Now why would you want me to do something like that?†she asked.

    “I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some asshole
    using my stuff.â€

    She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another
    asshole?â€

    Meat Plow, Sep 10, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/10/2010 1:21 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
    > morning.
    >

    > I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
    > all my stuff.â€
    >

    > “Now why would you want me to do something like that?†she asked.
    >

    > “I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some asshole
    > using my stuff.â€
    >

    > She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another
    > asshole?â€

    <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 10, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:21:41 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
    > morning.
    >

    > I said to her, ?If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
    > all my stuff.?
    >

    > ?Now why would you want me to do something like that?? she asked.
    >

    > ?I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don?t want some asshole
    > using my stuff.?
    >

    > She looked at me and said: ?What makes you think I?d marry another
    > asshole??

    Employees were leaving the building during shift change.
    One guy was heard to say, "I'd love to **** that gal in her ass."
    To which she replied, "Why would I want a second asshole?"

    richard, Sep 10, 2010