LOL WiFi Enhancer !

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by RdM, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. RdM

    RdM Guest

    RdM, Aug 11, 2005

  2. RdM

    RdM Guest

    RdM, Aug 11, 2005

  3. RdM

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Aug 11, 2005
  4. RdM

    RdM Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > > Wi-Fi Speed Spray DramaticalIy Increase Data Throughput
    > >
    > > This revolutionary product enhances the transfer of computer data through
    > > the air. You'll be amazed!
    > > __
    > >
    > > Worth a laugh ... check out his other items for sale too!

    > Worth looking at, but nothing to do with wifi

    I had the wrong selection on my clipboard list; as I posted in the
    correcting followup you've replied to ... sorry about that!

    WiFi Enhancer here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791782530
    RdM, Aug 11, 2005
  5. RdM

    ~misfit~ Guest

    RdM wrote:
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    >>> Wi-Fi Speed Spray DramaticalIy Increase Data Throughput
    >>>
    >>> This revolutionary product enhances the transfer of computer data
    >>> through the air. You'll be amazed!
    >>> __
    >>>
    >>> Worth a laugh ... check out his other items for sale too!

    >> Worth looking at, but nothing to do with wifi

    > I had the wrong selection on my clipboard list; as I posted in the
    > correcting followup you've replied to ... sorry about that!
    >
    > WiFi Enhancer here:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791782530

    LOL, in the disclaimer at the bottom it says:

    "Do not use near electrical appliances"
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Aug 12, 2005