    exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
    now that I have the MCDST?
    Thanks.

    Dragonsoath, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Totally you choice. You can display them both in accordance to the
    specification prescribed by Microsoft. Further information concerning
    these Logo specification can be found at;
    https://www.certificationlogobuilder.com/usageguide.aspx.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Nov 10, 2006

  3. Dragonsoath

    Dragonsoath Guest

    Thank you.

    Dragonsoath, Nov 10, 2006
  4. Michael is right - is up to you. The MCP is implied in your MCDST, though
    (everyone who has an MCDST will also have their MCP) so fine to go with just
    that.

    And, congratulations!
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT), Nov 11, 2006
  5. Dragonsoath

    Dragonsoath Guest

    Thank you.

    Dragonsoath, Nov 14, 2006