  1. My laptop no longer has a selection for domain, as if it is now part of a
    workgroups instead of domain, and will not let me log on. How can I change it
    back to a domain if I can't even log on?

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgUw==?=, Apr 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgUw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Larry S" <Larry > wrote
    > My laptop no longer has a selection for domain, as if it is now part of a
    > workgroups instead of domain, and will not let me log on. How can I change

    it
    > back to a domain if I can't even log on?

    If there an "Options >>" button in your logon box? Try clicking that to see
    the domain.

    If that doesn't work, I would suggest you try the group that is for whatever
    OS is installed on your laptop.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Apr 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgUw==?=

    EZ Guest

    Do you have the local admin password? If not then you might need a rootkit

    EZ, Apr 25, 2005