Logon to Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, in
    <rLQOc.317$>
    jevery scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    jevery, Jul 31, 2004

  3. On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, "jevery" <>
    wrote:

    >I am being asked to supply username and password when I log on to Outlook
    >Express, this has never happened before. When I eneter the details, the
    >same frame comes up. I can't get to my e-mails

    If you check http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/ you'll see that
    there are issues with NTLs e-mail service at the moment.

    Shane Matthews, Jul 31, 2004
  4. °Mike°

    TOM Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    > in Windows 2000 or XP
    >
    > Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords
    >

    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:35:19 GMT, in
    > <rLQOc.317$>
    > jevery scrawled:
    >
    > >I am being asked to supply username and password when I log on to Outlook
    > >Express, this has never happened before. When I eneter the details, the
    > >same frame comes up. I can't get to my e-mails
    > >
    > >John M Every
    > >

    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance
    > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance

    ..html

    Same Here. I think that the Email server is down....

    TOM, Jul 31, 2004