    to the access point and the connection is strong.

    Help

    Jasper

    Jasper Recto, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Jasper Recto

    Kerry Brown Guest

    "Jasper Recto" <> wrote in message
    news:uZ30$...
    > I'm having a problem logging on to our company domain through a wireless
    > connection. I was able to add myself on to the domain. It took a while
    > register itself but it worked. Now, when I try to log on to the domain,
    > it
    > tells me that the domain is not available.
    >
    > Any ideas why I can't log on to my company domain? I'm standing right
    > next
    > to the access point and the connection is strong.
    >
    > Help
    >
    > Jasper

    What is your DNS set to? It sounds like you can't find a domain controller.

    Kerry

    Kerry Brown, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Jasper Recto

    Jasper Recto Guest

    It's set to the right DNS server. If I log on locally to the laptop, I am
    able to access the network and internet. It's just when I try to log on the
    domain, I get that error.

    Jasper

    Jasper Recto, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Jasper Recto

    > It's set to the right DNS server. If I log on locally to the laptop, I am
    > able to access the network and internet. It's just when I try to log on
    > the
    > domain, I get that error.

    It's probably something to do with authentication settings. Try reading
    through this link and see if anything helps.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/overview/wififaq.mspx

    Kerry

    Kerry Brown, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Jasper Recto

    asfranco

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Has anybody found the answer to this issue ? i have the same problem with one computer

    asfranco, Aug 1, 2006