    Heard some weeks ago,that it was possible,but the other person has not told
    how :-(

    Thanks

    Sayso_Takewashi, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Sayso_Takewashi

    Ingeborg Guest

    (Sayso_Takewashi) wrote in

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=234562
    Ingeborg, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Sayso_Takewashi

    why? Guest

    On 1 Dec 2004 11:54:05 -0600, Sayso_Takewashi wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >It is possible for not needing to logon manually on a Win2K Pro System?
    >At Work the PCs are configured to directly boot into a blank Desktop Set and
    >not needing any logon.
    >Heard some weeks ago,that it was possible,but the other person has not told
    >how :-(

    Other post has the answer. However it's not recommended if people have
    different permissions to data. Anyone can access another users pc
    automatically and get access to data they may not usually be allowed to
    see.

    Me
    why?, Dec 1, 2004
  4. In article <> why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >Me

    What makes you think I do not acknowledge them?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I wonder if I'm being stalked by an AI." -- Jack Bohn
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 1, 2004
  5. Ingeborg <> wrote in <Xns95B2CE075C57Eabinvalid@130.133.1.4>:

    >http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=234562

    Thank you!

    Yes sure,others could switch on my pc and be there...
    But i like to power on the pc via a power switch at night for backup.This
    was not possible if somebody has to press some keystrokes at night...

    Sayso_Takewashi, Dec 2, 2004