    work and I have to turn off the computer and start a fresh state.

    Can I fix this?

    Thanks

    psion, Mar 7, 2005

  2. psion wrote:

    > Whenever I hibernate a laptop with XP pro, and start the computer, every
    > 3rd or 4th time I start the pc from hibernation, my password will not
    > work and I have to turn off the computer and start a fresh state.
    >
    > Can I fix this?

    Do you really need the password?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 7, 2005

  3. psion

    psion Guest

    Yes, there is a password on this account.

    psion, Mar 7, 2005
  4. psion wrote:

    > Yes, there is a password on this account.

    The question was "Do you need a password?" In other words, what if you
    set this account to no password, would that work?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 7, 2005
  5. psion

    psion Guest

    This is an admin acct. I want a password on here.
    Besides, this shouldn't be happening, or is it?
    Thanks

    psion, Mar 7, 2005