    hi there..i'm mcse and mcdba, i need these logo
    fo my business card . can anyone of u can help me..with
    the logo.where i can find it in internet.
    lea, Jul 14, 2003

  2. lea

    billyw Guest

    ms site. it will tell you in your welcome pack

    billyw, Jul 14, 2003

  3. lea

    Gary - US Guest

    I have to play the bullshit card. You claim to be a damn MCSE AND an MCDBA
    and you can't find the freakin logos on MS' site? Kindly do the needful and
    send your certs back. You do not deserve them.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk