    chris Guest

    How much does it cost to have the MCP or MCSE log on
    business cards>
    chris, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Chris

    It really depends on who is printing your card for you, if you do it
    yourself then there is no cost, as being an MCP/MCSE would entitle you to
    use the logo's available on the private site, make sure you read the logo
    guidelines to make sure you do not break the rules.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 6, 2004

  3. chris

    chris Guest

    Ok. Cool. Yeah, someone told me it costs so much per
    year to use that logo on business cards.

    Thanks!
    Chris

    chris, Jul 6, 2004
  4. chris

    Steve Guest

    This is from
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/logo.a
    sp

    Introduction
    Candidates who successfully complete Microsoft's
    certification requirements and enter into the Microsoft
    Certified Professional (MCP) Program Agreement, of which
    these guidelines are an integral part, may use one or
    more Microsoft Certified Professional Logos (the "Logo")
    for the specific certification credential(s) they have
    earned as a graphic symbol to let clients know they have
    demonstrated the expertise required to plan, implement,
    and support solutions with, and/or to train computer
    professionals on, Microsoft products. The following
    guidelines explain how the Logos for the Microsoft
    Certified Professional Program credentials are to be
    used.

    Downloads
    Logo Artwork
    Electronic artwork files for the Logo are available on
    the MCP Secured Web site at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpsecure.asp
    Steve, Jul 6, 2004
  5. chris

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    "chris" <> wrote in message
    > Ok. Cool. Yeah, someone told me it costs so much per
    > year to use that logo on business cards.

    Go put the kettle on, and sit down with your favourite drink and read the
    massive DO and DON'T booklet that should have arrived with your MCP Welcome
    Pack.

    If you don't have an MCP Welcome Pack - you can earn one, by passing a
    Microsoft Cert.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*