    etc...

    Contact me at andre at sapphiresolutions doty co doty nz

    Thanks
    Andre Southgate, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Andre Southgate

    dOTdASH Guest

    "Andre Southgate" <> wrote in message
    news:_j3Sb.27262$...
    > Hi There!
    >
    > I am possibly looking for a new logo for my company and
    > wondered what such a service was likely to cost, and if
    > anyone was interested in the work.
    >
    > I am looking for a corporate logo. The sooner the better.
    >
    > I am not wanting to spend a fortune, ie I would be looking
    > to swap this for a CD Writer or something along those lines.
    > Perhaps an art student
    > looking for some experience or a letter of recommendation
    > etc...
    >
    > Contact me at andre at sapphiresolutions doty co doty nz
    >
    > Thanks

    try 'logo design' in google, there are a huge number of companies doing
    design work online and some of the portfolios are, IMHO, stunning. Looks to
    me like a few hundred bucks might get you what you're looking for.
    dOTdASH, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Andre Southgate

    L33T Guest

    contact your local university or polyech and talk to the lecturers there in
    graphic design.

    if you offered a cash $$ you'd probably get some student who has original
    ideas and willing to go out a limb design wise.

    cheap too.

    L33T, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Andre Southgate

    max Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:18:36 +1200, "Andre Southgate"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi There!
    >
    >I am possibly looking for a new logo for my company and
    >wondered what such a service was likely to cost, and if
    >anyone was interested in the work.
    >
    >I am looking for a corporate logo. The sooner the better.
    >
    >I am not wanting to spend a fortune, ie I would be looking
    >to swap this for a CD Writer or something along those lines.
    >Perhaps an art student
    >looking for some experience or a letter of recommendation
    >etc...
    >
    >Contact me at andre at sapphiresolutions doty co doty nz
    >
    >Thanks

    You should emply the people who did the NZ Army logo, it was a real
    bargain :)
    max, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Andre Southgate

    TEX Guest

    Andre Southgate wrote:

    > Hi There!
    >
    > I am possibly looking for a new logo for my company and
    > wondered what such a service was likely to cost, and if
    > anyone was interested in the work.
    >
    > I am looking for a corporate logo. The sooner the better.
    >
    > I am not wanting to spend a fortune, ie I would be looking
    > to swap this for a CD Writer or something along those lines.
    > Perhaps an art student
    > looking for some experience or a letter of recommendation
    > etc...
    >
    > Contact me at andre at sapphiresolutions doty co doty nz
    >
    > Thanks

    www.thechurch.co.nz

    Mates from the old skool days run it.

    TEX
    TEX, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Andre Southgate

    sarahjohnson

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    In my point of view you should visit experasolution[dot]com for creative and affordable logo designs and website templates with free shipping and stationary

    Sarah Johnson
    Graphics Designer
    Logo Designs Company
    sarahjohnson, Dec 28, 2010