    microphone voor audio.
    Can any one help me please?
    yakis
    yakis, Jun 14, 2006

  2. yakis

    mike Guest

    In my experience, this kind of stuff usually gets resolved with a BIOS
    upgrade.
    Check your MB mfg site for upgrades.
    And follow their procedures.

    .... not following them is ok if you need a 25 pound doorstop ....

    Mike

    -----------------
    -----------------
    mike, Jun 15, 2006

  3. yakis

    Guest

    This is a similar start. You can contact Logitech directly for more
    assistance. It may be a BIOS issue, but it is best to properly verify
    this first.

    http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com...GV4dD11c2IgbWljIGRldGVjdA**&p_li=&p_topview=1

    Jerry G.
    ======

    yakis wrote:
    > Hi every one,
    > Whenever I start my pc from Stanby Mode, my Logitech microphone does not
    > function any more. Inorder to have it working again, I have to reboot. I
    > updated the Webcam and my video card drivers already.
    > My OS is Windows XP Pro. XP2 IE6 NAV2005 Logitech Webcam with seperate
    > microphone voor audio.
    > Can any one help me please?
    > yakis
    , Jun 15, 2006