    [​IMG]
    Logitech has been earning an ever increasing slice of the PC speaker market with a full line of quality products; however until recently the top end of that segment was ruled almost exclusively by Klipsch and their Pro Media series. Join us as we have a thorough listen to the Logitech Z-5500 THX Digital 5.1 speakers to see if there is a new King of the PC Audio Jungle.
    Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/hardware/index.php?Action=Article&ID=154
    Silverstrand, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Logitech are great for mouse and keyboard and other input but i will stick with my JL Audio cub... and pioneer amp :D
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I think you're wrong. Have you deeply read the review about them. Those speakers are awesome. They even beat the Klimpch Speaker in some criterias.
    zachig, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm, so they beat a Full system iwth a 500 watt amp? and a 15" sub???? i honesty don't think so *gull*
    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I have heard them. They sound really awesome for music! But they really hit the room's power.
    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    how about a 1000 watt amp with 500 wat dual 20 inch subs :D pure wall breakage :D, i want the JACKHAMMER!!! its a 1000 watt sub about 25 inch the voice coil moves about 5 inchs!!!
    unholy, Jun 30, 2005