    i know this is a weird question.

    thanks,

    mike
    mike, Jul 29, 2005

  2. mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    mike, <> wrote:

    > hi, if you own a pair of logitech x-120 speakers, can you tell me if the
    > speaker WITHOUT the controls, the one with the ONLY the logitech logo has
    > a small hole in it at the very bottom of the crescent moon part of the
    > logo?

    Can I help you find something?

    > i know this is a weird question.

    I think that you're abormal.

    > thanks, mike.

    Thanks for sharing that with us.
    pcbutts1, Jul 29, 2005

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    some new speakers showed up at work. no one knows where they came from. the
    tech guys say they don't know. they are not personal speakers belonging to
    me or my co-workers. they just "appeared" on a vacant desk in our work
    area.

    they are the aforementioned logitechs. they function.

    now check out his link:

    http://www.palmvid.com/content/cate...cts/mini-computer-speakers-hidden-camera.html

    see the pinhole in the logitech logo in this gizmo?

    i just want to know if we are being paranoid or if a regular set of the
    x-120s has the pinhole or if big brother is lurking.

    mike, Jul 29, 2005
  4. mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    mike, <> wrote:

    > some new speakers showed up at work.

    When is Pink Floyd coming out with a new album?

    > no one knows where they came from.

    No one would ever know.

    > the tech guys say they don't know.

    Do you say that to everyone who doesn't like you?

    > they are not personal speakers belonging to me or my co-workers.

    I don't know. Are they not personal speakers belonging to you or your
    co-workers?

    > they just "appeared" on a vacant desk in our work area.

    Just have fun and make sense out of everything.

    > they are the aforementioned logitechs.

    What are these things called the aforementioned logitechs?

    > they function.

    They say it's easy.

    http://www.palmvid.com/content/categories/video-cameras/sub-catego
    > ries/wired-pre-hidden-cameras/products/mini-computer-speakers-hidden-camer
    > a.html see the pinhole in the logitech logo in this gizmo?

    The less you do, the better off you are.

    > i just want to know if we are being paranoid or if a regular set of the
    > x-120s has the pinhole or if big brother is lurking.

    Want to know if you are being paranoid or if a regular set of the x-120s has
    the pinhole or if big brother is lurking? Are you mad?
    pcbutts1, Jul 29, 2005
  5. mike

    mike Guest

    i see where you get the "butt" portion of your name.

    mike, Jul 29, 2005
  6. mike

    Guest

    "mike" <> wrote:

    |>some new speakers showed up at work. no one knows where they came from. the
    |>tech guys say they don't know. they are not personal speakers belonging to
    |>me or my co-workers. they just "appeared" on a vacant desk in our work
    |>area.
    |>
    |>they are the aforementioned logitechs. they function.
    |>
    |>now check out his link:
    |>
    |>http://www.palmvid.com/content/cate...cts/mini-computer-speakers-hidden-camera.html
    |>
    |>see the pinhole in the logitech logo in this gizmo?
    |>
    |>i just want to know if we are being paranoid or if a regular set of the
    |>x-120s has the pinhole or if big brother is lurking.

    I would say you have every reason to take them apart and find out. If
    there is indeed a camera involved - another way will be found to get
    one in; keep a look out.

    Not paranoid and nice catch if you find a camera!
    --
    , Jul 29, 2005
  7. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > mike, <> wrote:
    >

    >>some new speakers showed up at work.

    > When is Pink Floyd coming out with a new album?
    >

    >>no one knows where they came from.

    > No one would ever know.
    >

    >>the tech guys say they don't know.

    > Do you say that to everyone who doesn't like you?
    >

    >>they are not personal speakers belonging to me or my co-workers.

    > I don't know. Are they not personal speakers belonging to you or your
    > co-workers?
    >

    >>they just "appeared" on a vacant desk in our work area.

    > Just have fun and make sense out of everything.
    >

    >>they are the aforementioned logitechs.

    > What are these things called the aforementioned logitechs?
    >

    >>they function.

    > They say it's easy.
    >
    > http://www.palmvid.com/content/categories/video-cameras/sub-catego
    >
    >>ries/wired-pre-hidden-cameras/products/mini-computer-speakers-hidden-camer
    >>a.html see the pinhole in the logitech logo in this gizmo?

    > The less you do, the better off you are.
    >

    >>i just want to know if we are being paranoid or if a regular set of the
    >>x-120s has the pinhole or if big brother is lurking.

    > Want to know if you are being paranoid or if a regular set of the x-120s has
    > the pinhole or if big brother is lurking? Are you mad?

    Is there any way you could come up with better stuff? I hate to ask, but
    you seem like such an amateur. I mean, really, really amateur.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 29, 2005
  8. mike

    trout Guest

    mike wrote:

    > i see where you get the "butt" portion of your name.

    The fact that you were suddenly cross-posting to five newsgroups
    might have been an indication that you were dealing with an
    impersonation, and a troll.
    --
    Kindly, do not feed them.
    trout, Jul 29, 2005
  9. mike

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > pcbot1 wrote:

    <snip>

    > Is there any way you could come up with better stuff? I hate to ask,
    > but you seem like such an amateur. I mean, really, really amateur.

    What would you expect from artificial intelligence that's controlled
    by someone with so much more of the former than the latter?
    --
    GIGO
    trout, Jul 29, 2005
  10. mike

    Billy Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    > some new speakers showed up at work. no one knows where they came

    from. the
    > tech guys say they don't know. they are not personal speakers

    belonging to
    > me or my co-workers. they just "appeared" on a vacant desk in our

    work
    > area.
    >
    > they are the aforementioned logitechs. they function.
    >
    > now check out his link:

    http://www.palmvid.com/content/cate...cts/mini-computer-speakers-hidden-camera.html

    > see the pinhole in the logitech logo in this gizmo?
    >
    > i just want to know if we are being paranoid or if a regular set of

    the
    > x-120s has the pinhole or if big brother is lurking.

    Who would care, just use a tiny piece of black electrical tape over the
    suspected hole and crank up the volume.
    As an aside (admittance of laziness by not reading the link), How would
    the transmission take place; surely not over the audio wires?!
    Billy, Jul 29, 2005