    viewer labeled "sidebyside" and after about 2 hours of working the
    system crashes totally or just freezes up. Anyone else having this
    problem? I tried logitech but have not heard a thing in a week.
    marty, Jan 5, 2006

  2. marty

    Wim Zefat Guest

    The SideBySide errors are a known problem with Setpoint. You can get rid of
    them by installing the Visual C++ Runtime Libraries. Go to:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...d6-783b-4968-a841-38a2743307d9&DisplayLang=en

    and download and install vcredist_x64.exe.
    Whether or not this will also help with your system crashing I can't say -
    Setpoint never caused any freezes or crashes on my system.

    Wim

    Wim Zefat, Jan 6, 2006