Logitech Setpoint 3.01 drivers for x64 and x86 released.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. The Logitech Setpoint 3.01 drivers for x64 and x86 for Logitech Mice and
    Keyboards are out.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Good post!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    Admiral Q Guest

    "DeathNACan" <> wrote in message
    > The Logitech Setpoint 3.01 drivers for x64 and x86 for Logitech Mice and
    > Keyboards are out.

    I downloaded the 3.01 for x64 back on 07/21 - a little behind the times
    <grin>!

    --
    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

    Google is your Friend!
    http://www.google.com
    Admiral Q, Aug 10, 2006
  4. Admiral:
    Let's be fair with DeathNACan.
    He's trying to become part of this "fellowship of the x64" and he is doing
    his best.
    I strongly urge everybody to support him.
    We do need new blood here.
    I'm 55 and getting a little old (but just a little, uh?) and need someone to
    be the heir.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    Admiral Q Guest

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > Admiral:
    > Let's be fair with DeathNACan.
    > He's trying to become part of this "fellowship of the x64" and he is doing
    > his best.
    > I strongly urge everybody to support him.
    > We do need new blood here.
    > I'm 55 and getting a little old (but just a little, uh?) and need someone
    > be the heir.
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Admiral Q" wrote:
    >
    >> "DeathNACan" <> wrote in message
    >> > The Logitech Setpoint 3.01 drivers for x64 and x86 for Logitech Mice
    >> > and
    >> > Keyboards are out.

    >> I downloaded the 3.01 for x64 back on 07/21 - a little behind the times
    >> <grin>!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
    >>
    >> Google is your Friend!
    >> http://www.google.com

    Don't understand the remark as no disrespect or ridicule was intended, as
    was emphasized with the <grin>, but no one person can always be up to date
    on the release of all hardware drivers, and that will become even more
    evident with Vista and Longhorn x64 versions.

    Admiral Q, Aug 15, 2006