    CC

    -----------------
    Cheekycharlie, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Cheekycharlie

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:30:46 +0100, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Cheekycharlie Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Hi, Im having problems making voice calls with my new Logitech Quickcam pro
    > 5000, I can record sound but no calls?
    > I can record sound when making videos, but there is either no sound or a lot
    > of static when I make voice calls on Yahoo Messenger.
    >
    > I have followed all instructions.
    > Can any one give me any advice about what to do??
    >
    > Any tips or suggestions?
    >
    > Please and thank you in advance
    >
    > CC

    You might try reinstalling the Camera and then Yahoo IM. Be sure to
    use the setup wizard on each.
    Try another app like Skype and do the process of elimination.
    I have never had any luck with Yahoo IM. They may have improved it
    since my last attempt, but Skype does all I will ever need and does
    it well. Good Luck

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest