    Is that changed or do I have to stick with them microsoft drivers.
    thanks in advance
    al
    allan, Jul 20, 2004

  2. allan

    °Mike° Guest

    Create a system restore point (assuming XP), install
    the mouse drivers and go from there.

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:06:23 +0200, in
    <>
    allan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2004

  3. allan

    allan Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > Create a system restore point (assuming XP), install
    > the mouse drivers and go from there.
    >

    > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:06:23 +0200, in
    > <>
    > allan scrawled:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>I just bought this very nice mouse.What I wonder about is if I can
    >>install the drivers for it and be able to use them buttons without
    >>getting problems when gaming.In the past when using mouse ware of
    >>Logitech I had to use the drivers from microsoft as some stuff when
    >>gaming did not function with the logitech drivers.And them nice extra
    >>buttons where in vain.Is there anyone that knows the present situation?
    >>Is that changed or do I have to stick with them microsoft drivers.
    >>thanks in advance
    >>al

    yes thats a good idea if nobody knows and I will use it if I have to but
    I still hope for knowledge in the matter.Thanks a lot for the idea anyhow
    regards
    al
    allan, Jul 20, 2004
  4. allan

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:23:24 +0200, in
    <>
    allan scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> Create a system restore point (assuming XP), install
    >> the mouse drivers and go from there.

    <snip>

    >yes thats a good idea if nobody knows and I will use it if I have to but
    >I still hope for knowledge in the matter.Thanks a lot for the idea anyhow
    >regards
    >al

    You're welcome.

    --