Logitech MX-1000 Cordless Laser Mouse

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by John Wesley Hardin, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
    TIA
    John Wesley Hardin, Nov 16, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    Dodger Guest

    "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
    > TIA

    I've heard good things, but haven't used one yet.
    Mines been on Pre/Back-order for 3 months now. :(
    Dodger, Nov 16, 2004

  3. John Wesley Hardin

    Paul Gunson Guest

    John Wesley Hardin wrote:
    > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
    > TIA

    i tried an MX-900, (i think that's the bluetooth one..?) and didn't like
    it. the mouse feedback on a cordless didn't seem as good as with a cord,
    seemed to jump across the screen slightly.... barely noticebale, but
    noticeable nonetheless.
    Paul Gunson, Nov 16, 2004
  4. John Wesley Hardin

    maz Guest

    "Paul Gunson" <> wrote in message
    > John Wesley Hardin wrote:
    > > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
    > > TIA

    > i tried an MX-900, (i think that's the bluetooth one..?) and didn't like
    > it. the mouse feedback on a cordless didn't seem as good as with a cord,
    > seemed to jump across the screen slightly.... barely noticebale, but
    > noticeable nonetheless.

    Same with my microsoft one, there seemed to be a very slight delay, and not
    as accurate. Currently using logitech mx310, and it has very good accuracy.
    maz, Nov 16, 2004
  5. "Dodger" <> wrote in message
    > "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
    > > TIA

    > I've heard good things, but haven't used one yet.
    > Mines been on Pre/Back-order for 3 months now. :(

    When are they due ?

    John Wesley Hardin, Nov 17, 2004
  6. John Wesley Hardin

    Dodger Guest

    "maz" <mazz****@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Same with my microsoft one, there seemed to be a very slight delay, and
    > not
    > as accurate. Currently using logitech mx310, and it has very good
    > accuracy.

    There's a good review on the MX 1000 on tomshardware guide
    http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer/20040924/index.html They state that "
    In the final analysis, the MX 1000 communicates as rapidly as a corded
    mouse, and without latency."

    Overall the review is a good read for anyone interested in this mouse.

    ..
    Dodger, Nov 17, 2004
  7. John Wesley Hardin

    > When are they due ?

    Ascent (www.ascent.co.nz) are now reporting the 25th of November
    But they also reported the 5th, and the 9th which was when the supplier sent
    out the wrong product (a keyboard and mouse combo) to all the people who had
    the MX1000 on order, which had to be returned.
    Dodger, Nov 17, 2004