    cat5 Guest

    Anyone knows where the new driver for x64?

    TIA

    cat5, Apr 7, 2006

  2. cat5

    cat5 Guest

    yes, but nothing realistic.

    cat5, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 7, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 22, 2006
  5. Yes it good site for Creative web cam but I have a Logitech Quick cam chat ..
    what can i do ?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGl0b2luZTE5?=, May 27, 2006
  6. Far as I know they don't have any yet and there aren't any written by anyone
    else either, you're not the only one believe me.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VlIGluIEZsb3JpZGE=?=, Jun 20, 2006
  7. cat5

    hught1956 Guest

    forget it logitech isnt going to make an x64 driver my advice is
    buy a creative logitech may decide to do a vista 64 driver who
    knows logitech support is very lacking indeed i have a quickcam pro
    4000 i am using for a doorstop...............lol

    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    hught1956, Jun 20, 2006
  8. well they support my mx1000 well enough. I'm hoping it's just a priority
    issue and they'll pull their heads out of their butts in due time.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VlIGluIEZsb3JpZGE=?=, Jun 20, 2006
  9. mine's still perched atop the flat panel, staring at me balefully. This is
    the state of the industry folks.......duh what you looking at me for....I
    don't have to make a driver for it......and you can't make me. If you ask me
    this is what we get unless we vote with our dollars and refuse to buy new
    stuff. Anyone for a class action?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VlIGluIEZsb3JpZGE=?=, Jun 20, 2006
  10. cat5

    hught1956 Guest

    Re: logitech cam driver yep i have drivers for my rumble pad too but x64 has been out 2 years or more

    and still no webcam drivers I have emailed and asked for even a
    beta driver heck Logitech couldnt even tell me if they will ever
    produce a x64 driver for the webcam I have also not last christmas
    but the year before I bought a set of Logitech z-5500 speakers I
    hadnt had them long and they stopped working properly To make a
    long story short it was the control box that was the problem
    Apparently Logitech got a bad shipment of speakers as some 700
    people were waiting for replacement speakers. Instead of satisfying
    their customers Logitech retailed the new fixed set of speakers
    BEFORE doing the warranty replacemnts Some people waited over 6
    motnhs to get their replacemnts That is why I say Logitechs support
    is lacking No toll free support number either and all email support
    is is a bot response basically ht

    hught1956, Jun 22, 2006
  11. Thought I might share this with you. A debate has started on Logitech's XP
    x64 webcam driver forum about what resources they have allocated to driver
    development.

    The first post included this:
    I like the way that in the origional anouncement we have the deep corporate
    lingo which reveals very little. "We have committed resources to developing
    X64 drivers". I amuse myself by picturing some internal Logitech meeting
    about drivers. "So what resorces do we have on th X64 development project?".
    "Well sir so far we have 5 sheets of carbon paper, a stapler, a box of
    paperclips, a couple of pens, a notepad and we are trying to aqure a
    desk."."Excellent progress on the resorces. Do you think we might be able to
    get a developer and a computer for this project?","I am sorry sir but all our
    devopers and computers are committed to Vista but if I pull a few strings I
    might be able to get you a rented potted plant for the project"."Well keep me
    posted, let's schedule anothe X64 meeting for a month and see how things are
    progressing".
    I guess I have a wierd sense on humor.

    My responce was this:

    Nope I think it went more like this...

    Drone 1: "So what resources to we have allocated to XP Pro x64 driver
    developement?"
    MGR: "Actually none!"
    Drone 1: "None! Sorry Boss I dont understand?"
    MGR: "Well, things didn't go well with the contract negotions with ItsNoSys
    India so we are moving to another outsourcer for development of our
    non-critical product line drivers and we will be moving operations from
    ItsNoSys India to a ChiLowSys in China. Of course, it will take a few more
    months to overcome the language barrier but we estimate we can resume full
    production by Q3."
    Drone 1: "What about the impact on the customer base, I am seeing some
    pretty bad messages in the forums?"
    MGR: "We have taken all that into consideration and Management believes the
    impact to be minimal at best. Any thing else?"
    Drone 1: "Nope"
    Drone 2: "Hey have you guys seen the new Creative Labs Webcam? A real
    no-brainer install under XP x64."
    MGR: "Really, where did you get it?"
    Drone 2: "Worst Buy"
    MGR: "Humm, well I have to make a note to stop off and get one on the way
    home."

    Disclaimer: The events and persons in this posting are purely fictional. No
    resemblence to real persons either living or dead is intended. After all, we
    all know this could never happen in real life. Its a joke guys, lighten up.
    --
    Wherever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 24, 2006