    --
    Thanks and Regards

    Alan Johnson

    =?Utf-8?B?QUo=?=, Jun 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUo=?=

    Mark Gamache Guest

    So the IAS logs show the computers are really authenticating?

    When a user logs in, type set and hit enter and verify that the LOGONSERVER=
    a domain controller and not the local machine. This would mean you really
    were logged in cached.

    If you really are authenticating the machines, can you verify that GPOs are
    or are not being updated? Any other information that may be of use? Is the
    AP bridging only or does it do NAT or routing?

    Cheers,

    --
    Mark Gamache
    Certified Security Solutions

    Mark Gamache, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Sorry for the delayed reply - holiday.

    This is a log entry from IAS log viewer showing my machine authenticating
    with the IAS server.

    Start DateTime User Name Stop DateTime Duration User IP Output Octets Input
    Octets Connect Request Connect Result
    21/06/2005 13:31:24 host/strix-gpj2wzuim.Europe.strixgroup.com 21/06/2005
    13:31:24 0:00:00 IAS_SUCCESS Unknown

    As soon as I login when I type set my lofonserver is a DC not local machine.

    I have noticed the login script will run 50% of the time but not 100%.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUo=?=, Jun 21, 2005