    ideas?

    I am using WinXP x64 by the way.

    Thanks.

    Paul, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Changing the user account suggests a permissions issue. In addition, if
    drive mapping is part of the script, the user is probably logging on with
    cached credentials before there are available network connections to the
    shares. Try disabling Fast Logon on this machine:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305293

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an Acer Aspire 5020 notebook connected to the network via WiFi.
    > However the login scripts do not run when I logon, or they do but only

    after

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Nov 3, 2005

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    thanks for the info. I tried it but it didn't work. I think the problem is
    that the wireless adapter drivers do not load fast enough or load initially
    only after logging in once, then I need to logoff and login again to get the
    scripts running. I come to this conclusion because the link beat light of
    the wireless adapter never blinks until I log in at least once from a cold
    boot.

    Thanks.

    Paul, Nov 4, 2005