    minor irritation but one I`d like to change back. I`m the only user. Can
    anyone help
    TIA

    zxc1, Nov 11, 2007

  2. zxc1

    Tony Guest

    Sounds like a bogus XP license is the reason. Chuck are you reading this? Same
    problem maybe?

    Tony, Nov 11, 2007

  3. zxc1

    Guest

    "zxc1" <> wrote:

    >For some reason win xp now asks me to click a users logo on the startup
    >screen instead of just displaying `welcome` and continuing to load. Only a
    >minor irritation but one I`d like to change back. I`m the only user. Can
    >anyone help

    Start | Run <type in>
    control userpasswords2
    <enter>

    Click on your account (highlight it) then uncheck the obvious; you
    should be asked for your password twice, apply,
    --

    Fallen Art
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4yQhXBeabUE

    , Nov 11, 2007
  4. zxc1

    zxc1 Guest

    Thanks, problem is I have never created a password and none are listed.

    zxc1, Nov 12, 2007
  5. zxc1

    Guest

    "zxc1" <> wrote:

    >Thanks, problem is I have never created a password and none are listed.

    Tab twice or just press enter.

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "zxc1" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>For some reason win xp now asks me to click a users logo on the startup
    >>>screen instead of just displaying `welcome` and continuing to load. Only a
    >>>minor irritation but one I`d like to change back. I`m the only user. Can
    >>>anyone help

    >> Start | Run <type in>
    >> control userpasswords2
    >> <enter>
    >>
    >> Click on your account (highlight it) then uncheck the obvious; you
    >> should be asked for your password twice, apply,
    >> --
    >>
    >> Fallen Art
    >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=4yQhXBeabUE

    --

    Man injures himself trying to loosen lug nut.
    With a shotgun http://tinyurl.com/yv67rh

    , Nov 12, 2007