    How can I got MS to send me my details?
    Tks

    Hasan

    Hasan, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Hasan

    Dave Guest

    Doesn't anyone bother to try and solve problems for themselves ? What do
    some of this NG users do when they encounter a real life Windows problem,
    just post a question and wait for someone to solve it.

    Look on the Microsoft MCP site, the answers there.

    "Hasan" <> wrote in message
    > I got my MCP in June 2001 and havent visited or loged into my account on

    the

    Dave, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Hasan

    Hasan Guest

    Dave, thanks for the reply, thought I have already searched the MCP site
    without success.
    I have also emailed MS requesting what documentation I need to send to them
    to verify that I am who I say I am.

    Hasan

    Hasan, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Hasan

    Dave Guest

    You need to call someone, below is the url with details.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    Dave, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Hasan

    Hasan Guest

    Thanks dave. I got a reply from my email within 10 hours and I have since
    updated all my details on the MCP site.
    Thanks for your help.

    Hasan

    Hasan, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Hasan

    Jon Guest

    You don't have to reply if you don't want to, you know...

    Jon, Dec 19, 2003
  7. Hasan

    JaR Guest

    "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > You don't have to reply if you don't want to, you know...

    Looks as if he did want to though, doesn't it?

    JaR, Dec 19, 2003