    nothing outboud. Any suggestions??

    Thanks!
    , Apr 20, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :I have syslog setup up and following configured on the pix:

    :Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Version 5.3(1)

    Really 5.3(1) and not 6.3(1) ?? 5.3(1) has a number of known security
    bugs, and you are entitled to a free update to the last edition of
    5.3 .

    :With the above configuration, I'm able to log all inbound traffic, but
    :nothing outboud. Any suggestions??

    You have
    logging trap warnings
    but both inbound and outbound connection messages log at level 6,
    not level 4. Denied traffic logs at level 4 (warnings) though,
    but perhaps you have no servers configured and so never noticed.
    --
    Feep if you love VT-52's.
    Walter Roberson, Apr 21, 2005