    thx for clue

    best regards
    Ted

    ted, Mar 25, 2008

  2. ted

    Merv Guest

    On Mar 25, 8:22 am, ted <> wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I have some problem:
    >
    > I'd like set logging to my syslog in that way:
    >
    > notification -> send to local.2 in syslog
    >
    > now i configure :
    > logging trap notification, but the traps are send to local4 or with flag
    > local4. I can't change it to another localx.

    lookup up logging facility command

    To specify the logging facility used for messages sent to syslog
    servers, use the logging facility command in global configuration
    mode. To reset the logging facility to its default of 20, use the no
    form of this command.

    logging facility <facility>

    Syntax Description
    facility
    Specifies the logging facility; valid values are 16 through 23.

    Merv, Mar 25, 2008