    there right now, clearly. Please respond to

    Thanks,
    Melissa Armstrong
    Melissa Armstrong, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Melissa Armstrong

    The Tech Guy Guest

    try this
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

    --
    Jason

    For all your Spyware, Adware, Virus Removal & File Sharing tools
    http://www.supportcave.com/spy-sweeper.html

    "Melissa Armstrong" <> wrote in message
    So, I've been trying to log in to my gmail account for quite some
    time, and it fails to work. I can get to the log in page just fine,
    but as soon as I click 'Log in' after I've typed my username and
    password (*correctly*, might I add), I always get a 'This page cannot
    be displayed' message. It doesn't matter if I do it from a different
    computer than my own, and I have friends with gmail accounts who are
    not having the same problem. I do try in different stretches of time,
    as I'm aware that sometimes you just have to wait a few minutes for it
    to work, but it still doesn't. I've logged in successfully in the
    past, and sent e-mails, and even given a gmail invite to someone.
    What can I do?

    And please, don't respond to my gmail account, as I can't receive mail

    The Tech Guy, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Melissa Armstrong

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Hi Melissa. Make sure that the CAP LOCK is not on. Other than thet,
    use the google Contact Us or Tech support thing to let them know about
    your problem.

    :
    PuppyKatt, Oct 3, 2004