Lockergnome Newsletters

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stubbo_of_Oz, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Stubbo_of_Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    Anyone here subscribe to any of the Lockergnome newsletters?

    Anyone having problems UNsubscribing?

    If you are thinking of subscribing then think carefully -
    unsubscribing seems to be *impossible*!!!

    I have been trying for over two months to unsubscribe to no avail :-(

    The link at the bottom of their newsletters does NOT work - it sends
    me to an unsubscribe page and when I fill out the details it gives an
    error message.

    They refuse to answer emails and messages

    emails to get returned saying

    Permanent Failure: Mailbox would exceed
    maximum allowed storage

    If anyone can help me unsubscribe I would be most grateful!!

    --
    Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Jun 20, 2006