    combinations, etc). I don't have the adminstrator password either (I forgot
    it....I haven't had to do anything as the administrator to my PC in 2 years)
    HELP!!
    =?Utf-8?B?UGFzc3dvcmQgZHVtbXk=?=, Aug 11, 2006

  2. "Password dummy" wrote...

    http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=305

    --
    Darth Windows
    Darth Windows, Aug 11, 2006

  3. "Password dummy" wrote...
    > Help! I changed my password last night, and now it's not working. I've
    > tried all the usual fixes (tried with both caps on and off, tried
    > different
    > combinations, etc). I don't have the adminstrator password either (I
    > forgot
    > it....I haven't had to do anything as the administrator to my PC in 2
    > years)
    > HELP!!

    http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=305

    Google is your friend.
    --
    Darth Windows
    Darth Windows, Aug 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGFzc3dvcmQgZHVtbXk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Darth,

    I was not aware of this "hole". Does this method work if Win XP SP2 is
    installed too ? The author mentions that it works on SP 1.
    Cerebrus, Aug 12, 2006
  5. "Cerebrus" wrote...
    > Darth,
    >
    > I was not aware of this "hole". Does this method work if Win XP SP2 is
    > installed too ? The author mentions that it works on SP 1.

    I've not personally tried it on SP 2 yet but I've heard from reliable
    sources that it does, indeed, still work.

    --
    Darth Windows
    Darth Windows, Aug 12, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UGFzc3dvcmQgZHVtbXk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Darth Windows wrote:

    > I've not personally tried it on SP 2 yet but I've heard from reliable
    > sources that it does, indeed, still work.

    Thanks for the valuable inputs, Darth. :)
    Cerebrus, Aug 12, 2006