    michelle Guest

    some one has changed my password and i'm the only administrative, so i'm
    locked out of the computer
    michelle, Feb 28, 2008

  2. michelle

    philo Guest

    "michelle" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > some one has changed my password and i'm the only administrative, so i'm
    > locked out of the computer

    Nope

    they could not have done that as they'd need your password to log on

    the password is case-sensitive, so maybe you just hit your numlock
    philo, Feb 28, 2008

  3. michelle

    Theo Guest

    Although I haven't done it recently, there are methods of
    recovering the passwords on XP, including the admin
    password. You should be able to do a search for "XP
    password" and scan the results.

    Theo, Feb 28, 2008
  4. michelle

    Ralph Guest

    For legal purposes, you'll only get professional help on this one with proof
    of purchase.
    Sorry, but you'll have to contact the place of purchase or manufacturer.

    Ralph, Feb 29, 2008