    Anybody had a similar problem before? Is it ME vs XP, AMD vs Intel?

    Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

    -SL
    Steve Legate, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Steve Legate

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Steve,

    Check the startup programs to know what programs are running when the system
    starts. You can then selectively remove them from the start up menu. Also,
    which version is she using? One other thing, is she using a network when
    she tries to install, and is she the administrator of that system?

    You may want to start over by removing the Kodak software completely and
    reinstalling the latest version 4.0. You can do this by using the
    Add/Remove feature of the system. Once you have completed this process, go
    to the following website and run the clear utility. It will remove all
    residual Kodak files. After you complete the removal, go to the Kodak
    website and download to install the latest version 4.0 software. If there
    are additional questions, let me know.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/clear

    http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw

    Talk to you soon,