    Is there anyway i can get my dvd-rom to lock to region 2??
    Thnx
    Paulo

    Paulo De Souza, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Paulo De Souza

    IQ Guest

    There are several software programs that allow you to get away with fooling
    the PC into playing DVD`s from different regions even though region locked.

    DVDIDLE PRO, ANYDVD and DVD REGION (made by the same lot as DVDIDLE PRO)

    I`ve been running DVDIDLE PRO for a few years now and play Region 1 & REgion
    2 DVD`s without any problems at all with WINDVD v5 & 6 PLAT.

    If you look on the internet you can find cracked versions of the above
    software. ANYDVD in particular.

    IQ, Oct 17, 2004

  3. "IQ" <> wrote in message
    > There are several software programs that allow you to get away with

    fooling
    > the PC into playing DVD`s from different regions even though region

    locked.

    > DVDIDLE PRO, ANYDVD and DVD REGION (made by the same lot as DVDIDLE PRO)
    >
    > I`ve been running DVDIDLE PRO for a few years now and play Region 1 &

    REgion
    > 2 DVD`s without any problems at all with WINDVD v5 & 6 PLAT.
    >
    > If you look on the internet you can find cracked versions of the above
    > software. ANYDVD in particular.

    Why bother using cracked versions? The cost of registering the software
    properly is hardly hardly expensive.

    Ian.

    Electric Fan Club, Oct 18, 2004