    prt2000 Guest

    Sorry folks - newbie question - can't find the locations for favourites -
    can someone please help - thanks

    prt2000, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Le 14/07/2005 09:28, prt2000 a écrit :
    > Sorry folks - newbie question - can't find the locations for favourites -
    > can someone please help - thanks

    Located in your profile under /Applications/Mozilla/.../bookmark.html

    --
    Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
    .... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)
    Michel Doucet, Jul 14, 2005

  3. You don't need to know to back them up.
    Go to manage bookmarks. You can then export them to a file from there.
    (That's Firefox, but I assume Mozilla is the same)

    Bryan

    Bryan Harrison, Jul 14, 2005
  4. prt2000

    Z Guest

    Bryan Harrison wrote:
    > You don't need to know to back them up.
    > Go to manage bookmarks. You can then export them to a file from there.
    > (That's Firefox, but I assume Mozilla is the same)

    Can you have that happen automatically every day? No.

    That's why you need to know how to back them up.
    Z, Jul 14, 2005
  5. prt2000

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Jul 14, 2005