    click on the file.

    Thanks

    John
    John, Jan 19, 2004

  2. John

    JAD Guest

    "X:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\main\ATIMMC.exe" /MFPlay

    if you associate with 'multimedia center' it will auto associate with file player.

    JAD, Jan 19, 2004

  3. John

    Twinkletoes Guest

    In news:,
    John <> muttered:

    > I don't suppose anyone knows the location of the program (.exe) for
    > the ATI Player that comes with ATI Graphics Cards for viewing video
    > recorded in the ATI .vcr standard? It's just I need to associate
    > the file type to the program because it won't open it automatically
    > when I click on the file.

    The shortcut points to

    "C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\main\ATIMMC.EXE" /MFPlay

    but also includes a parameter. If you want to set the association the easy
    way, Shift+RightClick on the file, and choose "Open with...". Now select
    ATIMMC and put a tick in the little box.

    Steve ;)
    Twinkletoes, Jan 19, 2004