  1. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    How do I find the license key for Windows XP Pro on my system? Thanks.
    Bud Light, May 19, 2005

  2. Bud Light

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 19, 2005

  3. Bud Light

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Bud Light" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > How do I find the license key for Windows XP Pro on my system? Thanks.

    1) sticker on case or jacket/book etc. that came with the CD.

    2) cute little software program called "rockxp.exe"
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/rockxp.html

    or 3) another cute little software program called "Magical Jellybean
    Keyfinder"

    Both programs will also do many versions of Office XP as well. I think the
    primary exclusion is Office 2000.
    Toolman Tim, May 19, 2005
  4. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    Thanks for the help Tim.

    Bud Light, May 19, 2005
  5. Bud Light

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yup! ;o)

    Toolman Tim, May 19, 2005
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2005
  7. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Bud Light wrote:
    >
    >> How do I find the license key for Windows XP Pro on my system? Thanks.

    > Another good product:
    > http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml

    Oops, didn't see the other replies first. As you were.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2005
  8. Bud Light

    Bud Light Guest

    Thanks for the reply anyways.

    Bud Light, May 19, 2005