    called Wolf creek.
    All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    crashbang1, Jul 21, 2007

  2. crashbang1

    themuffinm@n Guest

    go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
    prob find it there

    themuffinm@n, Jul 21, 2007

  3. crashbang1

    Alfred Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:59:03 +0100, crashbang1
    <> wrote:

    >themuffinm@n wrote:
    >> go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
    >> prob find it there
    >>

    >> "crashbang1" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    >>> the wrong place.
    >>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    >>> called Wolf creek.
    >>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    >>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    >No they havn't

    Amazon.co.uk
    24 in stock from £3.95

    Alfred, Jul 21, 2007
  4. crashbang1

    crashbang1 Guest

    crashbang1, Jul 21, 2007
  5. crashbang1

    SJP Guest

    http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1060517/Wolf-Creek/Product.html

    SJP, Jul 21, 2007
  6. crashbang1

    Cub Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message

    > "crashbang1" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    >> the wrong place.
    >> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    >> called Wolf creek.
    >> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    >> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    > http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1060517/Wolf-Creek/Product.html

    cheaper than the bandwidth to download it ;-)

    Cub, Jul 21, 2007
  7. crashbang1

    crashbang1 Guest

    Cub wrote:
    > "SJP" <> wrote in message
    >> "crashbang1" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    >>> the wrong place.
    >>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    >>> called Wolf creek.
    >>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    >>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    >> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1060517/Wolf-Creek/Product.html
    >>

    > cheaper than the bandwidth to download it ;-)

    Brill,

    crashbang1, Jul 21, 2007
  8. crashbang1

    Cnut Guest

    "SJP" <> schreef in bericht

    > "crashbang1" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    >> the wrong place.
    >> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    >> called Wolf creek.
    >> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    >> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    > http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1060517/Wolf-Creek/Product.html

    http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Wolf creek
    Get a torrent, get bitlord: http://www.bitlord.com/
    and download the fucker!

    Cnut, Jul 21, 2007
  9. crashbang1

    Guest

    , Jul 21, 2007
  10. crashbang1

    Guest

    Out of curiosity I just downloaded and watched Wolf Creek, and can
    understand why Quentin Tarantino called it the scariest film he had
    ever seen.

    , Jul 21, 2007
  11. crashbang1

    Plato Guest

    crashbang1 wrote:

    > Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    > the wrong place.
    > I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    > called Wolf creek.
    > All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    > Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    That's becasue nobody wants to pay for the bandwidth for the download
    file.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 22, 2007
  12. crashbang1

    Sunny Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > crashbang1 wrote:
    >>
    >> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
    >> the wrong place.
    >> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
    >> called Wolf creek.
    >> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
    >> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

    > That's becasue nobody wants to pay for the bandwidth for the download
    > file.

    Really ?

    http://www.zoozle.org/emule-bittorrent-download/wolf creek,torrent,en,0.html
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wolf_creek/trailers.php