    ---SAMPLE POST WITH FULL HEADERS--

    From: "slumpy" <>
    Newsgroups:
    alt.genius.hatchetmama,alt.music.deep-purple,alt.music.dio,alt.music.led-zep
    pelin,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool
    Subject: Re: Why Jeff K00k a.k.a. Leopold "the faggot" Stotch is a fuckhead
    Re: Nomination: Jeff Cook for the Holey Sockpuppet award.
    Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:52:34 -0000
    alt.music.deep-purple:198400 alt.music.dio:96896
    alt.music.led-zeppelin:199764 alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool:121309

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Wereo_Gogg decided to brighten up my day by
    saying:

    > UP-IN-SMOKE wrote:
    > > "The Confederate" <> wrote in message
    > > > I don't know why anybody bothers to reply to your posts, HFD. You
    > > > contribute nothing to this, or any, forum in life. I know you're
    > > > trying to be something like Scott, but he at least has a sort of
    > > > charisma ( Look that word up ). You have no charisma, nothing to
    > > > contribute to any facet of society, and reading anything you
    > > > write wastes precious seconds that will never come back in this
    > > > lifetime.You cam contribute just by going away.

    > > Scott is the king of charisma.

    > And king of the only three hours of 70s radio that mattered. It IS
    > unbelievable how I did that. It borders on the Supernatural.
    >
    > ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

    Three fucking hours. A mere snippet of a sample of the whole thing.

    Miraculously NOT taped by Scott - it really is amazing how Scott was the
    only one to press record who didn't manage to tape the whole show.
    --
    slumpy
    tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Wereo_Spectacular

    Martin Guest

    Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
    >
    > I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
    > from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to forward
    > complaints to coming from this particular poster?

    I think if you want usenet abuse you should post to
    news.admin.net-abuse.usenet you'll find plenty of abuse there.

    <snip>

    Martin, Mar 5, 2006

  3. "Wereo_Spectacular" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
    >
    > I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
    > from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to

    forward
    > complaints to coming from this particular poster?
    >
    > There seem to be intentional "multi-layers" covering up the source of

    these
    > newsgroup posts coming from this poster. Thanks for your help!
    >
    > ---SAMPLE POST WITH FULL HEADERS---

    fe3.nntpserver.com!sam.nntpserver.com!imp.nntpserver.com!newsfeed-east.nntps

    erver.com!nntpserver.com!statler.nntpserver.com!news2.euro.net!newsfeed.free
    > net.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
    > From: "slumpy" <>

    alt.genius.hatchetmama,alt.music.deep-purple,alt.music.dio,alt.music.led-zep
    > pelin,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool
    > Subject: Re: Why Jeff K00k a.k.a. Leopold "the faggot" Stotch is a

    fuckhead
    > Re: Nomination: Jeff Cook for the Holey Sockpuppet award.
    > Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:52:34 -0000
    > alt.music.deep-purple:198400 alt.music.dio:96896
    > alt.music.led-zeppelin:199764 alt.rock-n-roll.metal.oldschool:121309
    >
    > To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    > people, I typed this just before Wereo_Gogg decided to brighten up my day

    by
    > saying:
    >
    > > UP-IN-SMOKE wrote:
    > > > "The Confederate" <> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > > Scott is the king of charisma.

    > > And king of the only three hours of 70s radio that mattered. It IS
    > > unbelievable how I did that. It borders on the Supernatural.
    > >
    > > ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

    > Three fucking hours. A mere snippet of a sample of the whole thing.
    >
    > Miraculously NOT taped by Scott - it really is amazing how Scott was the
    > only one to press record who didn't manage to tape the whole show.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk
    > The SS Wereo - http://tinyurl.com/beg2o
    > The Ballad of Scott Lifshine 2006 - http://tinyurl.com/8y5vw - warning -
    > this is a NIL BY MOUTH WEBPAGE - the author is not responsible for any
    > computer damage caused by spat or spilt foods
    > User.dat ?? Muwahahahahaha !! - Banovic trips on his own
    > bananaskin...again !
    > Congrats to Anthony for winning the Anal Pineapple Award Jan 2006
    > http://tinyurl.com/dpjfv

    Addendum:
    The reason I classify this poster as a computer criminal is because of,
    among other computer crimes, is public ng threats he made in March and April
    of 2003 openly declaring to come to the United States to kill the president
    of the United States, and to simultaneously blow up New York City police
    stations at that time.

    At that time I promptly reported him to the Secret Service, of course, and I
    believe he was soon afterwards forced to sign a statement barring
    permanently his visitation rights to the US, thus making him persona non
    grata here in the US.

    More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
    exchange, as his 11 digit phone # finally showed up on my Caller ID on one
    of his many crank calls to my home, ongoing problem. Therefore it is an open
    police matter as he's already wanted for questioning for one particular
    crank call CRIME he committed against me on January 10th of this year.

    So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to take
    more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone crank
    caller Criminal. I've given this high-maintenance individual ample warning
    to cease and desist from buzzing my phone at all hours of the day and night
    but he seems unwilling or incapable of heeding that warning. Oh, I think
    he's a drunken BUM to boot!~ :)

    Thank you for your help in determining which agency is the correct one for
    me to refer his computer crimes from the Full Headers I have provided. It's
    so multi-layered I can't tell but I know you guys can figure it out quick
    where the crimes are coming from and who to report them to.

    Thanks again for your help!

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006
  4. "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > > Dear Computer Security Newsgroup Experts-
    > >
    > > I can't figure this out. Can anyone tell me where these posts are coming
    > > from? Which entity, if one or mulitples, would be the one or ones to

    forward
    > > complaints to coming from this particular poster?

    > I think if you want usenet abuse you should post to
    > news.admin.net-abuse.usenet you'll find plenty of abuse there.
    >
    > <snip>

    Heh :i I know what you mean, Martin. Thanks for letting me know. Perhaps
    I'll repost my issue there but in the meantime if anyone wants to help me
    here it's much appreciated.

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006
  5. Wereo_Spectacular

    Martin Guest

    Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > "Wereo_Spectacular" <> wrote in message

    > More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
    > exchange,

    You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
    1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
    "tracing"

    Why did you give him your phone number?

    > So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to take
    > more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone crank
    > caller Criminal.

    Fantastic, please keep us all informed

    Martin, Mar 5, 2006
  6. "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > > "Wereo_Spectacular" <> wrote in message

    > > More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
    > > exchange,

    > You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
    > 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
    > "tracing"
    >
    > Why did you give him your phone number?
    >
    > > So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to

    take
    > > more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone

    crank
    > > caller Criminal.

    > Fantastic, please keep us all informed

    No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got it
    I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.

    So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers? Of
    course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
    kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City police
    stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
    time...

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006
  7. Wereo_Spectacular

    Martin Guest

    Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > "Martin" <> wrote in message
    >> Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    >>> "Wereo_Spectacular" <> wrote in message
    >>> More recently, I traced his phone # back to London, England to a 441
    >>> exchange,

    >> You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
    >> 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
    >> "tracing"
    >>
    >> Why did you give him your phone number?
    >>
    >>> So at this time I'm just waiting for his next crank call in order to

    > take
    >>> more stringent measures against this hard-core computer and telephone

    > crank
    >>> caller Criminal.

    >> Fantastic, please keep us all informed
    >>

    > No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got it
    > I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.

    that's not london

    > So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers? Of
    > course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
    > kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City police
    > stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
    > time...

    Maybe he should have taken out a 'book' on the president
    http://jya.com/ap.htm and been smart about it.

    I think the CIA are onto him, as well as Special Branch and the SAS. I
    have that on authority that he is no longer a threat.

    Martin, Mar 5, 2006
  8. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:59:33 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    <> wrote:

    >The reason I classify this poster as a computer criminal is because of,
    >among other computer crimes, is public ng threats he made in March and April
    >of 2003 openly declaring to come to the United States to kill the president
    >of the United States

    What would be his chances of success ?

    Is everything posted on the Internet true ?

    Do you think he will declare that as the purpose of his trip on the
    visa application ?

    get a life.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 5, 2006
  9. "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_Spectacular wrote:
    > > "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > >> You do realise that the entire country (apart from two areas) start +44
    > >> 1 ? I doubt you did any "tracing" unless you call recording his CID
    > >> "tracing"
    > >>
    > >> Why did you give him your phone number?

    > > take

    > > crank
    > >> Fantastic, please keep us all informed
    > >>

    > > No, I got his whole telephone number. 441 3226 *****. In fact, whenI got

    it
    > > I buzzed him BACK just to make sure it was him.

    > that's not london
    >
    > > So, can you determine any important trace information from the headers?

    Of
    > > course I guess the authorities have it; after the terrorist's threats to
    > > kill the president of the United States and to blow up New York City

    police
    > > stations he IMMEDIATELY absconded from such terrorism behavior at that
    > > time...

    > Maybe he should have taken out a 'book' on the president
    > http://jya.com/ap.htm and been smart about it.
    >
    > I think the CIA are onto him, as well as Special Branch and the SAS. I
    > have that on authority that he is no longer a threat.

    I'll view that link in a minute. I was told by the telephone harassment
    bureau that #441-3226-***** is in London. If not, where is it?

    Btw he got my phone # because I write a couple of websites and he got it
    from the WHOIS. Damn that WHOIS!

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006
  10. Wereo_Spectacular

    Guest

    Scott Lifshine(Wereotard) posts his own home address and phone number
    on newsgroups, then cries when people call him.

    Oh yeah, he also claimed to take showers in front of pre teen boys at
    Camp Sussex, a New Jersey Summer Camp.

    http://tinyurl.com/89dru

    Scott Lifshine
    1810 Bruckner Blvd
    Bronx, NY 10473-3738
    (718) 328-2248

    , Mar 5, 2006
  11. "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:59:33 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >The reason I classify this poster as a computer criminal is because of,
    > >among other computer crimes, is public ng threats he made in March and

    April
    > >of 2003 openly declaring to come to the United States to kill the

    president
    > >of the United States

    > What would be his chances of success ?
    >
    > Is everything posted on the Internet true ?
    >
    > Do you think he will declare that as the purpose of his trip on the
    > visa application ?
    >
    > get a life.
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    It doesn't matter if it's true. It's not my job to determine if it's true or
    not.

    What matters is I did my duty as an American Citizen to have the threat
    assessed and evaluated. And I got the pleasure of taking the wind out of a
    computer criminal's sail all in one shot.

    What's your problem now?

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006
  12. Wereo_Spectacular spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <440b2e3d$0$3629$>
    <snip>

    The internet, in general, is a strange place with all sorts of really
    strange claims. Usenet, in specifics, can get pretty strange too. Over the
    last decade alone, I've run across some pretty crazy lunatics...but in the
    end, if they're not a threat to myself or others, I just generally "let
    sleeping dogs be" as the saying goes. Those that are extra annoying usually
    end up in my killfile...but that hasn't happened for a long time. :)

    Now, if this person is hassling you by calling, you can go thru the proper
    channels with the phone company.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Mar 6, 2006
  13. "Thund3rstruck_n0i" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_Spectacular spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in <440b2e3d$0$3629$>
    > <snip>
    >
    > The internet, in general, is a strange place with all sorts of really
    > strange claims. Usenet, in specifics, can get pretty strange too. Over the
    > last decade alone, I've run across some pretty crazy lunatics...but in the
    > end, if they're not a threat to myself or others, I just generally "let
    > sleeping dogs be" as the saying goes. Those that are extra annoying

    usually
    > end up in my killfile...but that hasn't happened for a long time. :)
    >
    > Now, if this person is hassling you by calling, you can go thru the

    proper
    > channels with the phone company.
    >
    > NOI

    Hey, that's a good idea NOI. And of course it's the right thing to do. I
    imagine this particular criminal couldn't get enough kicks abusing me
    online, so he eventually resorted to telephone harassment.

    Even though the critter think's he's far away, *this* is how far away he
    actually is ;-) >>

    http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/telephone-harassment.html

    Anyway can you give me some insight into exactly where the critter's online
    abuse is coming from?

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 6, 2006
  14. <> wrote in message
    > Scott Lifshine(Wereotard) posts his own home address and phone number
    > on newsgroups, then cries when people call him.
    >
    > Oh yeah, he also claimed to take showers in front of pre teen boys at
    > Camp Sussex, a New Jersey Summer Camp.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/89dru
    >

    > Scott Lifshine
    > 1810 Bruckner Blvd
    > Bronx, NY 10473-3738
    > (718) 328-2248

    Yes, Tanky, Yes.

    I must say that even though you lost your eBay account for committing
    economic FRAUD on an auction I staged there, have a Redmond, Washington
    Police Department CAD (Computer Assisted Dispatch) Number taken out on you,
    and are now under the scrutiny of the FBI (Federal Bureau of
    Investigation)'s Economic FRAUD Unit for the economic CRIME you committed on
    eBay, you DID play a part in putting somewhere in the neighborhood of One
    Hundred Thousand Dollars in my pocket. Because I am a firm believer in FATE.

    And you know what FATE led to...I don't have to rehash the story for all the
    nice ppl here.

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 6, 2006
  15. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:40:10 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    <> wrote:

    >What's your problem now?

    Take you little games somewhere else.

    This is not a computer security issue, its a lack
    of reality issue..
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 6, 2006
  16. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:25:39 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/telephone-harassment.html

    "The Federal Communications Act and many state laws prohibit telephone
    harassment."

    If he is outside the US then the FCC and your state laws have no
    jurisdiction.

    >Anyway can you give me some insight into exactly where the critter's online
    >abuse is coming from?

    He is concealed up president Bush's arse, go take a look.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 6, 2006
  17. Jim Watt wrote:
    > On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:25:39 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >>http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/telephone-harassment.html

    > "The Federal Communications Act and many state laws prohibit telephone
    > harassment."
    >
    > If he is outside the US then the FCC and your state laws have no
    > jurisdiction.
    >

    >>Anyway can you give me some insight into exactly where the critter's online
    >>abuse is coming from?

    > He is concealed up president Bush's arse, go take a look.
    >
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    You must know because your head is up there ....

    Henry Sniadoch, Mar 6, 2006
  18. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:49:05 GMT, Henry Sniadoch
    <> wrote:

    >Jim Watt wrote:
    >> On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 20:25:39 -0500, "Wereo_Spectacular"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/telephone-harassment.html

    >> "The Federal Communications Act and many state laws prohibit telephone
    >> harassment."
    >>
    >> If he is outside the US then the FCC and your state laws have no
    >> jurisdiction.
    >>

    >>>Anyway can you give me some insight into exactly where the critter's online
    >>>abuse is coming from?

    >> He is concealed up president Bush's arse, go take a look.

    >You must know because your head is up there ....

    theres enough room and indeed you seem to be alongside
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 6, 2006
  19. Wereo_Spectacular spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <440b88ba$0$3627$>
    <snip>
    > Anyway can you give me some insight into exactly where the critter's
    > online abuse is coming from?

    No offense, but I don't care to get involved since I don't think either of
    you are a danger to anyone...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Mar 7, 2006
  20. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jason Guest

    * Wereo_Spectacular <>:
    > What matters is I did my duty as an American Citizen to have the threat
    > assessed and evaluated. And I got the pleasure of taking the wind out of a
    > computer criminal's sail all in one shot.

    snicker best laugh on usenet in a long time, thanks

    Jason

    Jason, Mar 7, 2006