    (Replaced "country" by each country name)

    Personally, I don't mind using the English version but some customers
    working on XP x64 keep IE6 or use Firefox because of this lack.

    Stroppy, Dec 28, 2006

  2. * Stroppy:

    > It's been a while now since IE7 is on the wild!
    >
    > Is there any chance to get a localized x64 (nor x86 nor IA64, I know it's
    > available) version of it for XP x64?
    >
    > Nothing on:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/country/windows/ie/downloads/default.mspx
    >
    > (Replaced "country" by each country name)

    There don't seem to be localized versions. IIRC also the IE components
    in Winxp x64 are english only, with the localization being loaded from
    the MUI. There probably won't ever be any non-english x64 version of IE7
    but (hopefully) a new MUI which includes localization for IE7.

    > Personally, I don't mind using the English version but some customers
    > working on XP x64 keep IE6 or use Firefox because of this lack.

    Same here. IMHO MS should get their act together and come over with a
    localization.

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Stroppy

    Stroppy Guest

    Hope they'll make a new MUI including it after final release of SP2 for W2K3
    / XP x64.

    Happy New Year anyway!

    Stroppy, Dec 30, 2006
  4. I really miss IE in Spanish.
    Let's hope that MS finally releases a new MUI package for XP x64.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 30, 2006