Local LAN Access - Works for WinXP, No Go For Linux - Same Server,Same Laptop

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Marc Schwartz, Jun 18, 2005.

  1. Hi all,

    Running vpnclient 4.6 on fresh Fedora Core 4 install (though same
    problem existed on FC3).

    No matter what I do in my .pcf file (ie. EnableLocalLan=1), I cannot get
    local lan access enabled.

    On the same dual-boot laptop, connecting to the same VPN server, from
    the same location, when running under Windows XP using the Cisco Windows
    Client, I can get both VPN and local LAN access together.

    Is it reasonable to presume that the above suggests something unique to
    Linux?

    If so, what setting/configuration option am I missing?

    If more information is required, let me know.

    Thanks for any insights.

    Marc Schwartz
    Marc Schwartz, Jun 18, 2005