    the local network when connected through the vpn.

    Any insight would be appreciated..

    Matt
    Matt Williamson, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Matt Williamson

    Merv Guest

    Suggest you try a more recent client to see if you issue still
    persists.

    The latest Cisco client version is 4.8
    Merv, Mar 1, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    Merv <> wrote:
    >Suggest you try a more recent client to see if you issue still
    >persists.

    >The latest Cisco client version is 4.8

    But some people have reported big problems with 4.6 and 4.8
    and needed to go back further than that.
    Walter Roberson, Mar 1, 2006
  4. Matt Williamson

    Merv Guest

    Perhaps 4.0.5.D would be a version to try ...
    Merv, Mar 1, 2006