    How do I change things so it displays the amount of traffic though the
    LAN connection and not just the number of packets? Many thanks.

    Cheers

    Rastus, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Rastus

    EMB Guest

    Rastus wrote:
    > I'm connected to an ADSL router (for broadband internet) and on the
    > Status screen, in the area labled 'Activity' on the General Tab, it is
    > displaying 'Packets' as apposed to the amount of data. This is a new
    > setup I'm working on and my previous rig showed the amount of data
    > going in and out.
    >
    > How do I change things so it displays the amount of traffic though the
    > LAN connection and not just the number of packets? Many thanks.

    Short answer, you don't.

    Longer answer - google for traffic meter software and download somthing
    to keep track of your traffic.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Rastus

    David Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Rastus wrote:
    >
    >> I'm connected to an ADSL router (for broadband internet) and on the
    >> Status screen, in the area labled 'Activity' on the General Tab, it is
    >> displaying 'Packets' as apposed to the amount of data. This is a new
    >> setup I'm working on and my previous rig showed the amount of data
    >> going in and out.
    >>
    >> How do I change things so it displays the amount of traffic though the
    >> LAN connection and not just the number of packets? Many thanks.

    > Short answer, you don't.
    >
    > Longer answer - google for traffic meter software and download somthing
    > to keep track of your traffic.

    Probably not what you are looking for, but this is handy:
    http://4g.virtual.net.nz/tuc/

    David, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Rastus

    Dave Taylor Guest

    EMB <> wrote in news:dleau7$904$:

    > Longer answer - google for traffic meter software and download somthing
    > to keep track of your traffic.

    Netmeter:
    http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

    --