    --
    Paul
    Cleveland, Ohio

    Paul, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Paul

    WLW Guest

    Hi, Paul -

    Right-Click on the icon in the system tray and select Disable. This should
    keep the "...unplugged..." message from popping up.

    When you need to use it in the future go to Control Panel, Network
    Connections and then right-click on the connection and select Enable to
    re-enable it.

    Hope this helps,
    --
    William L. Whipple